Our Client is looking for a Business Development Manager. They are a leader in catering hygiene, general cleaning and maintenance products. The company is a strong branded chemical company which competes in the top tier of the chemical hygiene industry. This company is trying to expand its customer base in the food sector, pubs sector and janitorial sector. They also sell into a vast range of businesses that include the housing, hospitals, hotels and commercial kitchens.
· You will need experience and knowledge of the hygiene chemicals industry as you will be driving the business forward as one of the Business Development Managers.
· Specific knowledge of selling through distribution sales network is hugely advantageous
· You will need experience in generating high turnover business as the target for this role will be £650000 per annum
· You will be looking to grow that turnover from £650000 to £1 million
· You will rarely be expected in the office as this is a home based role.
· Candidates are expected to have a professional manor to maximise your chance of getting repeat business.
· The company we are promoting is looking to sell into large end users as well. If a candidate has previous experience of selling cleaning chemicals into large end users this will be hugely advantageous
· You will be expected to achieve an agreed sales budget and make regular sales visits to Customers as necessary.
· You will need to keep accurate sales quotes, proposals, prospects and sales visits records and provide the Company with market intelligence.
· A pro-active business development background is essential
· It is expected that you will have experience in pricing & contract negotiations.
· A candidate needs a good understanding of general business, sales procedures and good computer skills.
· Candidates need to be able to work and resolve problems on their own initiative. It is essential that candidates have evidence of sales experience as well as strong interpersonal skills and experience in communicating at highest level.
· The company you will be representing is looking to firmly establish itself in the cleaning chemicals industry, so a wide knowledge of cleaning chemical solutions is hugely beneficial!
Your success will see you rewarded with an excellent remuneration package and outstanding career prospects. To apply please forward your CV, with covering letter; stating your relevance for this opportunity.
Plus excellent bonus scheme & benefits package