At Hayward Resourcing we believe in trying to do our little bit towards helping sustain the health of our planet and also contributing to causes less fortunate than ourselves.
Some basic initiatives we embrace as an organisation:
- Only Printing on paper sourced from well-managed, sustainable forests
- Sending all client and candidate correspondence by email to avoid using excessive paper
- Recycling all paper waste
- Travelling to client meetings by rail instead of car or air (wherever possible)
- Switching off all electrical equipment and lights at the end of a working day and not leaving any machines on standby
- Ensuring that as a business we make charitable donations at least three times a year
As our organisation continues to grow we are committed to finding new ways of making a contribution on both a local and global scale.
Should you have any suggestions on how we can enhance our CSR policy then please contact us on (0113) 2044600.
"In today's highly interdependent world, individuals and nations can no longer resolve many of their problems by themselves. We need one another. We must therefore develop a sense of universal responsibility... It is our collective and individual responsibility to protect and nurture the global family, to support its weaker members, and to preserve and tend to the environment in which we all live."