£35,000 - £38,000
7 months ago
As a south west regional sales professional you would be expected to work on your own autonomy whilst also being a senior individual within our commercial team.
The main facets of the position are to:
- Develop both MRO and aftermarket sales with end users (£1.5 Million+ sales target)
- Winning new business by ensuring our vast portfolio of engineering products & aftermarket solutions are specified and sold into the process, food & beverage, aerospace & defence and engineering sectors
- Account management and growth of our existing customer base in the South West
- Develop a strong understanding of our engineering products portfolio
- To strategically plan which potential accounts are primed for growth in the next 2 to 3 years
- Negotiate and close sales, follow up and ensure customer satisfaction.
Reporting to the regional sales director
- The candidate should have atleast 3 years technical sales experience
- The ideal individual (Although not essential) would be from the MRO, bearings, lubricants or belting industries etc
- Knowledge of how to win sales via vendor management solution selling is preferable
- A mix of new business and account management attributes are needed for this role
- South West end user client relationships and contacts are desirable
- A pro-active sales personality is hugely important
This company (Group turnover is over £500 Million) is an important provider of engineered products & associated aftermarket solutions etc. They have a reputation for offering industry leading products & vendor management solutions.