£35,000 - £60,000
over 1 year ago
Do you have a proven track record in the semiconductor or electronic components industries? Are you looking for a move to a market leading company within the industry that has excellent career progression opportunities?
Most suitable candidates will have experience within the semiconductors or electronic components industry and already possess excellent contacts within the distribution and OEM sectors. You must have a proven track record of developing sales within big ticket electronics distributors in the UK & Ireland region.
The ideal candidate would already be selling semiconductors or similar electronic component solutions into the distribution sector and be strong from a technical viewpoint.
Our client is one of the market leaders within the semiconductors industry. They have excellent relationships with their customers and have global revenues in excess of £1 Billion+. They are looking for a proven individual from within the electronics industry to help develop their sales in the UK & Ireland.
Semiconductors (Diodes, IC's, transceivers, microcontrollers) etc
You will be able to demonstrate experience in the following activities:
- Technical sales & industry experience with a good understanding of how to develop distribution sales
- Demonstrate that you can gain and win new OEM sales using business development techniques (Via distribution)
- Excellent customer service and electronics engineering knowledge are essential
- Excellent applications knowledge is desirable
- Ability to plan and manage your own work load
- Liaison with Engineering and R&D departments to support customer orders and inquiries
- The ability to achieve sales targets (2019 revenue target £20 Million+)
Plus 35% bonus & corporate benefits package