£35,000 - £40,000
about 2 years ago
A market leading manufacturer of Coated & Bonded Abrasives are looking to strengthen their UK sales team with a Northern Area Sales Manager. The client is recognised as one of the Industry's leading suppliers of Coated & Bonded Abrasive Solutions into the Industrial Sectors. The role entails both selling via Distribution and direct.
- Manage and develop the existing customer base to produce additional growth in line with the sales strategy
- Research and identify new sales opportunities and achieve profitable sales through new account acquisition
- Develop a strong understanding of the territory and what is required to develop business in core markets
- Work closely with the Internal Sales Team to maximize existing territory business
- Participate constructively and effectively as a member of the Sales Team, identifying and communicating business development territory requirements
- Daily travel will be essential in this role; ideally candidates will be experienced within the Abrasives, Welding, Cutting or Power/Hand tools sector and will already have a strong customer facing pedigree.
- You will be KPI & revenue focused with a can-do approach, possess high integrity and thrive both working on your own and as part of a team.
Your success will see you rewarded with an excellent remuneration package and outstanding career prospects. To apply please forward your CV with covering letter stating your relevance for this opportunity.