£35,000 - £40,000
10 months ago
An exciting opportunity is now available within a leading manufacturer of coated abrasive products, this company mainly specifies into the woodworking, metalworking aerospace & defence sectors etc. This commercial role is to further develop sales and increase their market share in the south of the UK, you will be responsible for business development, technical sales and helping increase revenues via the distribution & end user route.
As an area sales professional your primary responsibility is to ensure sales budgets (£800,000+) and objectives are achieved within the region you are responsible for:
- Primarily, the role is to manage, develop and grow the distribution driven business, it is expected this will be accomplished through the use of a pro-active sales approach.
- You will also be responsible for helping to influence sales in end users and possessing overall awareness of activities happening within the southern sales territory.
- Business development is a key part of this role, the ability to recognise new revenue streams and find new sales opportunities is desired.
- Account management and great customer service skills are also imperative
- A technical mindset is crucial.
- You will work out of a home office.
This role will offer you the chance to grow within a market leading coated abrasives manufacturer that can offer genuine career stability and progression.
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your CV with covering letter stating your relevance to this position.
Key Search Words: abrasives, cutting tools, lubricants