£40,000 - £49,000
4 months ago
An exciting opportunity is now available within a leading manufacturer of Automation & Controls Solutions, this international company sells into the OEM & Machine Building sectors. Their product offering is based on Drives, Sensors & Switching solutions and Energy Management solutions etc. This commercial role is to further develop sales and increase their market share in a regional territory.
As an Area Sales Manager your primary responsibility is to ensure sales budgets and objectives are achieved within the region (Midlands) you are responsible for:
- Primarily, the role is to manage, develop and grow the specification driven business, it is expected this will be accomplished through the use of a pro-active business development approach
- You will also be responsible for developing and maintaining sound customer and prospect relationships and possessing overall awareness of activities happening within the Midlands Territory that affects or could potentially affect the ability to sell product in the marketplace.
- Work closely with other Senior Management individuals, Engineering, Product Managers, Area Sales Managers and all sales support functions.
- Sales strategy and high-level presentations
- You will Work out of a home office or regional Office.
- Financial budgets & KPI management
This role will offer you the chance to grow within a market leader ensuring genuine long-term career stability and progression.
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your CV with covering letter stating your relevance to this position.
Key Search Words: Automation, Drives, Controls, Sensors, Switches, Energy Managment, Metering
Plus excellent bonus & benefits package