£35,000 - £43,000
about 1 year ago
An exciting opportunity is now available within a manufacturer of block paving products, this UK company sells into the local authorities, contractors & builders merchants sectors. Their product offering is vast and includes block paving, decorative stone & building materials etc, their products are genuinely industry leading from a construction viewpoint and they continue to have strong growth. This commercial role is to further develop sales and increase their market share in Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridgshire.
As an area sales manager your main responsibility is to ensure sales budgets and objectives are achieved within the region you are responsible for:
- Primarily, the role is to manage, develop and grow the contractors, groundworkers & housebuilders driven business, it is expected this will be accomplished through the use of a pro-active business development approach.
- You will also be responsible for developing and maintaining existing account relationships and possessing overall awareness of activities happening within the sales territory that affects or could potentially affect the ability to sell product in the marketplace.
- Work closely with other senior management individuals, production, product managers, area sales managers and all sales support functions.
- New business sales and high-level presentations
- You will work out of a home office
- Order closing
This role will offer you the chance to prosper within a fast-growing company, ensuring genuine long-term career stability and progression.
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your CV with covering letter stating your relevance to this position.
Key Search Words: block paving, construction, decorative stone, concrete