£36,000 - £45,000
over 1 year ago
An exciting opportunity is now available within a leading manufacturer of commercial carpet solutions, this company (which is part of a group) sells into the commercial, medical & leisure sectors. Their product offering is based on being highly presentable with strong durability specifications etc. This sales role is to further develop revenues and increase their market share in a regional Scotland based territory.
As an Area Sales Manager your primary responsibility is to ensure sales budgets and objectives are achieved within the region (Scotland) you are responsible for:
- Primarily, the role is to manage, develop and grow the contractor driven business, it is expected this will be accomplished through the use of a pro-active business development approach (Target £750,000).
- You will also be responsible for developing and maintaining sound customer and prospect relationships and possessing overall awareness of activities happening within the Scotland territory that affects or could potentially affect the ability to sell product in the marketplace.
- Work closely with other senior management individuals, manufacturing, product managers, internal sales and all sales support functions.
- Contractor sales strategy and high-level presentations
- You will Work out of a home office or regional Office.
- Financial budgets & KPI management
This role will offer you the chance to grow within a market leader ensuring genuine long-term career stability and progression.
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your CV with covering letter stating your relevance to this position.
Key Search Words: carpets, flooring, fit-out contractors
Plus 15K bonus potential and excellent car & pension scheme