£35,000 - £50,000
almost 2 years ago
An exciting opportunity is now available within a leading manufacturer of commercial carpet & luxury vinyl tile products, this company (which is part of a group) sells into the commercial sectors (hospitality, education etc). Their product offering is based on being highly aesthetic with strong durability specifications etc. This sales role is to further develop revenues and increase their market share in a regional Northern based territory.
As an Area Sales Manager your primary responsibility is to ensure sales budgets and objectives are achieved within the region (Northern UK) you are responsible for:
- Primarily, the role is to manage, develop and grow the architects, designers, end users & flooring contractors driven business, it is expected this will be accomplished through the use of a pro-active business development approach (Target £1 Million+).
- Account management and maintaining sound customer and prospect relationships
- You will also be responsible for possessing overall awareness of activities happening within the sales territory that affects or could potentially affect the ability to sell product in the marketplace.
- Work closely with other senior management individuals, manufacturing, product managers, internal sales and all sales support functions.
- Luxury vinyl tiles sales strategy and high-level presentations
- You will Work out of a home office or regional Office.
- Financial budgets & KPI management
This role will offer you the chance to grow within a market leader ensuring genuine long-term career stability and progression.
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your CV with covering letter stating your relevance to this position.
Key Search Words: carpets, flooring, LVT, luxury vinyl tiles
Plus 15K-18K bonus potential and excellent car & pension scheme