£35,000 - £45,000
over 1 year ago
Do you have a proven track record in the emergency lighting Industry? Are you looking for a move to a progressive manufacturing company within the industry that has excellent career progression opportunities?
Most suitable candidates will have experience within the emergency lighting industry and already possess technical sales experience. You must have a proven track record of helping generate new business and putting together strategic business plans to help grow end user, OEM and specification sales.
The ideal candidate would already be technically competent in emergency lighting products (although extensive product training could be given). A flair for specification sales and the commercial awareness to understand pricing structures and profit margins is a must, as is the ability to successfully find new accounts within the UK.
Our client is one of the market leaders within the emergency lighting industry. They have excellent relationships with their customers and have revenues in excess of £10 Million+. They are looking for a proven individual from within the industry to help develop their commercial offering.
Luminaires, lighting systems, modules & exit signs etc
You will be able to demonstrate experience in the following activities:
- A high level of business development experience coupled with a good understanding of emergency lighting products.
- Demonstrate that you can set out a strategic sales plan, also understanding market and industry trends whilst influencing internal and external stakeholders.
- Account management and impeccable customer service.
- To put together pricing plans and customer proposals.
- New product introductions and presentations.
- Ability to plan and manage your own work-load.
Plus annual bonus and excellent benefits package