£40,000 - £45,000
about 2 years ago
As an Area Sales Manager, you would be expected to work on your own autonomy whilst also being a key individual within our sales team.
The main facets of the position are to:
- Develop new business by ensuring our hydraulic attachments are sold in to the construction, waste and heavy plant industries.
- Account management and growth of our existing Northern customer base (Sales target £1.5 Million)
- Develop a strong understanding of our hydraulic attachment’s products & services
- To strategically identify which potential accounts could be primed for new business growth
- Negotiate and close sales, follow up and ensure customer satisfaction.
POSITION WITHIN COMPANY:
Reporting to the Sales Director
But also liaising with other Senior Managers internally
- The candidate should have at least 3 years hydraulics attachments sales experience
- The ideal individual (Although not essential) would have a strong reputation within the industry and have contacts within the Northern UK sales territory
- Knowledge of how to win business via end user and distribution selling is essential
- Strong account management attributes are needed for this role
- Key client relationships and contacts are desirable
This exciting company (Turnover in excess of £5 Million) is an important provider of hydraulic attachments. They have a reputation for offering industry leading solutions and have a strong technical capability and reliability. This organisation is targeting further sales growth within the North of the UK and is now looking to strengthen key areas within its business.
Plus bonus & benefits