£40,000 - £45,000
about 2 years ago
Do you have a proven track record in the Metrology Industry? Are you looking for a move to a market leading company that has excellent career progression opportunities?
Most suitable candidates will have experience within the Metrology industry and possess excellent contacts within the automotive, high technology engineering & aerospace sectors. This organisation is willing to look at experienced technical sales professionals or field applications engineers within the industry as potential candidates for this role.
Our client is specifically looking for someone to develop sales revenues for metrology products (CMM's, 3D solutions etc), the successful candidate would already be selling metrology solutions into the OEM & distribution sectors.
The role is to cover the South west of the UK
Our client is one of the industry leaders within the metrology industry. They have excellent relationships with their customers and have global revenues in excess of £200 Million. They are looking for a proven individual from within the industry to help develop their sales in the South West (sales target of £800,000).
3D metrology solutions & CMM equipment etc
You will be able to demonstrate experience in the following activities:
- Metrology Industry experience with a good understanding of measurement applications
- Demonstrate that you can identify new business opportunities
- Excellent customer service and technical skills are essential
- Proven track record in obtaining account management is desirable but not essential
- Excellent applications knowledge and negotiation skills
- Ability to plan and manage your own work load
Unfortunately due to the large number of applications we are currently receiving we cannot respond to speculative phone calls, if shortlisted you will be notified within 5 working days from your application.
Plus excellent bonus and benefits package