£38,000 - £46,000
9 days ago
As a Northern Technical Sales Engineer, you would be expected to work on your own autonomy whilst also being a key individual within our commercial team.
The main facets of the position are to:
- Develop new business by ensuring our products are designed in and sold to OEM’s (Water Utilities, Construction, Industrial etc).
- Account Management & Business Development (Target £1 Million+).
- Develop a strong understanding of our Pump products portfolio (submersible, building services pumps etc).
- To strategically plan which OEM accounts are primed for growth in the next 5 years.
- Negotiate and close sales, contract agreements, follow up and ensure customer satisfaction.
POSITION WITHIN COMPANY:
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director
But also liaising with other Senior Managers internally
- The candidate should have at least 3 years pumps or fluid power sales experience.
- The ideal individual will have sold to the water utilities, building services or Industrial sectors.
- Knowledge of how to win business via specification sales is essential.
- Strong account management attributes are needed for this role.
- OEM company relationships and contacts are desirable.
- A technical aptitude and commercial mind-set are essential.
This company is a leading manufacturer of pumps solutions (water, building services & industrial pumps). They have a reputation for offering leading and innovative product solutions and have a strong technical capability and reliability. This organisation is targeting strategic growth within the UK and is now looking to strengthen key areas within its business, currently they have a sales turnover in excess of £250 Million.
Including bonus, car allowance & 8% pension contribution.