Do you have a proven track record in the valves or process equipment? Are you looking for a move to a market leading company within the industry that has excellent career progression opportunities?
Most suitable candidates will have experience within the safety valves or process equipment industry and already possess excellent contacts within the oil & gas, petrochemical, food & beverage and pharmaceutical sectors (end users & distribution etc). You must have a proven track record of developing sales with OEM's and EPC contractors.
The ideal candidate would already be selling safety valves or similar engineered solutions into the sectors listed above and be very strong from a technical viewpoint.
Our client is one of the market leaders within the safety engineered products industry. They have excellent relationships with their customers and have global revenues in excess of £100 Million+. They are looking for a proven individual from within the industry to help develop their sales in the South of the UK.
Safety valves and associated engineered solutions etc
You will be able to demonstrate experience in the following activities:
- Technical sales & industry experience with a good understanding of safety valve applications
- Demonstrate that you can gain win new project sales using business development techniques
- Excellent customer service and engineering knowledge are essential
- Excellent applications knowledge and negotiation skills
- Ability to plan and manage your own work load
Plus Bonus & Benefits Package