£35,000 - £40,000
about 2 years ago
Do you have a proven track record in the scaffolding industry? are you looking for a move to a market leading company within the industry that has excellent career progression opportunities?
Most suitable candidates will have experience within the scaffolding industry and already possess excellent contacts within the contractor’s, house builders and industrial sectors. You must have a proven track record of developing scaffolding sales in the south east region.
The ideal candidate would already be selling scaffolding or access/height safety solutions into the construction sectors and be strong from a technical viewpoint.
Our client is one of the market leaders within the scaffolding industry. They have excellent relationships with their customers and have revenues in excess of £100 million+. They are looking for a proven individual from within the scaffolding industry to help develop their sales in the south east.
Scaffolding & height safety solutions
You will be able to demonstrate experience in the following activities:
- Technical sales & industry experience with a good understanding of how to develop sales in the construction industry
- Demonstrate that you can gain and win new project sales from contractors using business development techniques
- Excellent customer service and account management attributes are also essential
- Ability to plan and manage your own work-load
- Liaison with engineering and commercial departments to support customer orders and inquiries
- The ability to achieve sales targets (2019 revenue target £2 Million+)
Plus 20% bonus & excellent benefits package