£40,000 - £45,000
about 2 months ago
As a area sales professional, you would be expected to work on your own autonomy whilst also being a key individual within our sales team.
The main facets of the position are to:
- Develop new business by ensuring our external rendering solutions are sold into the new build and refurbishment sectors via contractors, architects, and builders merchants.
- Account management and growth of our existing customer base.
- Develop a strong understanding of our external rendering systems and associated solutions.
- To strategically identify which potential accounts could be primed for new business growth
- Negotiate and close sales, follow up and ensure customer satisfaction.
POSITION WITHIN COMPANY:
Reporting to the Sales Director
But also liaising with other Senior Managers internally
- The candidate should have at least 3 years specification sales experience within the construction industry.
- The ideal individual (Although not essential) would have a strong reputation with London based contractors and architects.
- Knowledge of how to win business via specification selling is essential.
- Strong new business attributes are needed for this role
- Technical knowledge of external rendering systems is desirable
This forward-thinking company (Turnover in excess of £40 Million) is an important provider of external roofing systems. They have a reputation for offering industry leading solutions that offer a strong technical capability and reliability. This organisation is targeting further sales growth within the London area and is now looking to strengthen this key area within its business.
Plus 9K bonus & benefits package