£35,000 - £45,000
over 1 year ago
An International Manufacturer of Power Transmission Belting Solutions for the Packaging, Automotive, Food & Beverage sectors are currently looking to strengthen their sales team in the UK. A truly global organisation that is at the forefront of the industry because of its leading-edge product offering and impeccable reputation. They manufacturer a wide range of Belting solutions that include Conveyor, Modular, Timing and Associated Solutions etc
Currently in search of a sales professional to develop and profitably grow their End User, OEM's & Distribution business by using account management & business development techniques.
Duties & Responsibility:
- New business wins via specification
- Account Management
- Presentations and exhibitions
- Monthly sales reports
- Following up on sales leads
- Understand market requirements
- Technical advice and applications support
- Prices and quotations, when required to do so.
- Order closing
The suitable candidate will already have:
- An electrical/engineering degree or apprenticeship would be ideal
- A strong understanding of selling Belting/Power Transmission products via business development techniques
- A passion for selling and good account management skills
- Ability to communicate with both engineers and commercial contacts
- A real appreciation of power transmission products & applications
To apply please forward your CV with covering letter stating your relevance for this opportunity.
Products: Belting and Associated Solutions etc
Plus 20% bonus & benefits