£36,000 - £50,000
over 1 year ago
An exciting opportunity is now available within a leading provider of uninterruptable power supplies, this company (which is a true market leader) sells into end users, consultants and contractors within the datacentre, government and industrial sectors. Their product offering includes uninterruptable power supplies, and associated critical power solutions etc. This sales role is to further develop revenues and increase their market share in the South West region.
As a regional sales manager your primary responsibility is to ensure sales budgets and objectives are achieved within the region you are responsible for:
- 50% of this role is to open and develop new accounts, it is expected this will be accomplished through the use of a pro-active business development approach.
- The other 50% of the role is account management and maintaining sound customer and prospect relationships.
- It is expected that you would have a good understanding of critical power applications.
- To follow up on sales enquiries and leads that will be provided to you by our internal sales team.
- Work closely with other senior management individuals, engineering, operations, internal sales and all sales support functions to ensure the sales territory prospers.
- You will work out of a home office.
- realistic sales target of £1 Million+ & KPI management
This role will offer you the chance to grow within a realistic sales environment, ensuring genuine long-term career stability and progression within an international business.
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your CV with covering letter stating your relevance to this position.
Plus 25% bonus potential and excellent car & pension scheme