£35,000 - £40,000
24 days ago
An exciting opportunity is now available within a leading manufacturer of additives & masterbatch products. This company (which has won awards for its products & solutions) sells via specification to manufacturers of textiles, paper and plastics etc, they also sell through distribution. Their additives are showcased in many important products, and they have a glowing reputation within the industry. This business development role is to further develop revenues and increase their market share in the UK and international territories.
As a business development manager your primary responsibility is to ensure sales budgets and objectives are achieved within the region you are responsible for:
- 50% of this role is to open and develop new accounts, it is expected this will be accomplished through the use of a pro-active business development approach.
- The other 50% of the role is account management and maintaining sound customer and prospect relationships with end user companies.
- It is expected that you would have a good understanding of the additives & masterbatch industry and the technical sales process.
- To also manage and grow sales within our distribution partners.
- New product introductions and solution selling.
- The role will be a mixture of home office working, office working and customer visits.
- Realistic sales target of £2 Million+.
This role will offer you the chance to grow within a recognised international business, ensuring genuine long-term career stability and the chance of future progression for the right calibre candidate.
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your CV with covering letter stating your relevance to this position.