£40,000 - £45,000
about 1 year ago
An exciting opportunity is now available within a leading manufacturer of automation solutions that include drives, PLC’s, HMI’s and panel PC’s etc. This company (which is part of a group) sells into the following sectors: engineering, automotive, food & beverage and manufacturing etc. This sales role is to further develop revenues and increase their market share in the North West.
As a business development manager your primary responsibility is to ensure sales budgets and objectives are achieved within the region (North West) you are responsible for:
- Primarily, the role is to open and develop new OEM accounts, it is expected this will be accomplished through the use of a pro-active business development approach.
- Account management and maintaining sound customer and prospect relationships.
- You will also be responsible for possessing overall awareness of OEM project activities happening within the sales territory.
- Work closely with other senior management individuals, engineering, operations, internal sales and all sales support functions.
- You will work out of a home office or regional Office.
- Sales targets & KPI management
This role will offer you the chance to grow within a market leader ensuring genuine long-term career stability and progression.
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your CV with covering letter stating your relevance to this position.
Key Search Words: automation, drives, PLC’s, HMI’s, machine vision
Include a bonus (5K) & commission structure, along with an excellent car & pension scheme