An exciting opportunity is now available within a leading provider of automation repair services, this company (which is part of a group) sells into the industrial sectors (engineering, automotive, manufacturing etc). Their automation repair service offering includes drives, PLC's, HMI's and servo motors etc. This sales role is to further develop revenues and increase their market share in the UK.
As a business development manager your primary responsibility is to ensure sales budgets and objectives are achieved within the region (either national or regional) you are responsible for:
- Primarily, the role is to open and develop new accounts, it is expected this will be accomplished through the use of a pro-active business development approach.
- Account management and maintaining sound customer and prospect relationships
- You will also be responsible for possessing overall awareness of activities happening within the sales territory that affects or could potentially affect the ability to sell our automation service solutions in the marketplace.
- Work closely with other senior management individuals, engineering, operations, internal sales and all sales support functions.
- You will work out of a home office or regional Office.
- Sales targets & KPI management
This role will offer you the chance to grow within a market leader ensuring genuine long-term career stability and progression.
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your CV with covering letter stating your relevance to this position.
Key Search Words: automation repairs, automation repair services
Plus bonus potential and excellent car & pension scheme