£36,000 - £50,000
over 1 year ago
An exciting opportunity is now available within a leading manufacturer of Lithium-Ion Batteries and associated solutions, this renowned organisation has revenues in excess of £20 Million and has been established over 25 years. This commercial role is to further develop sales and increase their market share within the Southern sales territory (Target £3 Million+).
As a Business Development manager your primary responsibility is to ensure OEM sales budgets and objectives are achieved within the region (Southern UK) you are responsible for:
- Primarily, the role is to account manage, develop and grow our OEM account base (Medical, Military, Industrial and Transportation etc), it is expected this will be accomplished through the use of a pro-active key account management approach.
- You will also be responsible for developing and maintaining sound customer and prospect relationships and possessing overall awareness of activities happening within the Industrial Batteries industry.
- Work closely with other Senior Management individuals, Engineering, Product Managers, Area Sales Managers and all sales support functions.
- OEM sales strategy and high-level presentations
- Business development & order closing
- Sales target of £3 Million+
This role will offer you the chance to grow within a market leader ensuring genuine long-term career stability and progression.
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your CV with covering letter stating your relevance to this position.
Key Search Words: Industrial Batteries, Lithium-Ion, Battery Solutions.
Plus excellent bonus & benefits package