£40,000 - £50,000
almost 3 years ago
One of the industry's leading manufacturers (Employing over 200 people) of Electrical Connectors, Power Supplies & Electro-mechanical products for the Aviation Sector are looking for a Business Development Manager. Our client boasts an impressive product offering and has UK revenues are in excess of £10 Million.
- You will have full sales responsibility for the Aviation sector
- Account management and delivery of sales results
- To strategise where to sell our complete product portfolio and help in winning new business
- Developing & maintaining strong relationships with UK Airports and companies like Bombardier etc
- Creation of value-added propositions to also ensure business growth in the Aviation sector.
- Identifying & understanding both Industry and Product market trends.
- Competitor analysis to optimise sales opportunities.
You will have the ability to generate sales growth via business development techniques, you will also be a strong account manager and have the ability to influence major decision makers both internally and externally. You will possess exceptional knowledge of the Aviation industry and ideally you will currently work in a similar role.
Your success will see you rewarded with an excellent remuneration package and outstanding career prospects
30% Bonus and benefits package