£50,000 - £70,000
almost 2 years ago
Do you have a proven track record in selling connectors & cable assemblies? Are you looking for a move to an industry leading company that has an excellent reputation for products that are manufactured to the highest of engineering standards?
Most suitable candidates will have experience within the connectors & cable assemblies industries and already possess excellent contacts within the aerospace & defence sector. You must also have a proven track record of bringing in new business and winning project orders.
Our client is specifically looking for someone to develop sales revenues via the design-in process, so the ideal candidate would already be selling mil/aero connector & cable assemblies into engineers and procurement contacts.
Our international client is one of the market leaders within their field. They have excellent relationships with their customers and have global revenues in excess of £500 Million+. They are looking for a proven individual with business development attributes to help develop their mil/aero sales strategy and project proposition.
Fibre optic, circular, RF connectors & cable assemblies
You will be able to demonstrate experience in the following:
- Connectors or cable assemblies industry experience would be an advantage
- Demonstrate that you can gain new business through existing contacts within the aerospace & defence sector
- Excellent customer service and technical sales skills are essential
- Proven track record in obtaining new business
- Excellent technical attributes and negotiation skills
- Ability to plan and manage your own work-load