£35,000 - £50,000
almost 2 years ago
An exciting opportunity is now available within a leading manufacturer of hydraulic solutions, this international organisation (which employs 1000+ people) sells into the industrial, mobile & distribution sectors. Their product offering includes hydraulic components, systems and filtration solutions.
This sales role is to further develop revenues and increase their market share in a regional southern based territory.
As a business development manager your primary responsibility is to ensure sales budgets and objectives are achieved within the region (Southern) you are responsible for:
- Primarily, the role is to manage, develop and grow the contractor driven business, it is expected this will be accomplished through the use of a pro-active business development approach (Target £800,000+).
- You will also be responsible for developing and maintaining sound customer and prospect relationships and possessing overall awareness of activities happening within the south of the UK that affects or could potentially affect the ability to sell hydraulics products.
- Work closely with other senior management individuals, engineering, product managers, internal sales and all sales support functions.
- OEM sales strategy and high-level presentations
- You will Work out of a home office.
- Financial budgets & KPI management
This role will offer you the chance to grow within a market leader ensuring genuine long-term career stability and progression.
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your CV with covering letter stating your relevance to this position.
Key Search Words: hydraulics, filtration, powerpacks
Plus 15% bonus potential and excellent car & pension scheme