£35,000 - £46,000
about 2 years ago
Do you have a proven track record in selling industrial laser systems? Are you looking for a move to an industry leading company that has an excellent reputation for providing products that are manufactured to the highest of engineering standards?
To develop sales of our industrial laser systems into the medical, automotive and aerospace sectors.
Our client is specifically looking for someone to develop sales revenues via product specification, so the ideal candidate would already be selling industrial laser solutions into end users and integrators.
Our client is one of the market leaders within the industrial lasers industry. They have excellent relationships with their customers and have UK revenues in excess of £50 Million+. They are looking for a proven individual with business development attributes to help develop their sales strategy and industrial lasers product proposition.
You will be able to demonstrate experience in the following:
- A strong knowledge of industrial lasers and the applications they are used for.
- Demonstrate that you can gain new business by utilising pro-active sales techniques.
- Knowledge of medical device manufacturers would be beneficial
- Excellent customer service and technical sales skills are essential.
- Demonstrable track record of sales achievement in the industrial laser systems industry.
- Excellent technical attributes and negotiation skills.
- Ability to plan and manage your own workload.
Unfortunately, due to the large number of applications we are currently receiving we cannot respond to speculative phone calls, if shortlisted you will be notified within 7 working days from your application.
Plus 30K bonus potential & benefits package including company car or car allowance.