£40,000 - £50,000
about 2 months ago
As a Business Development Manager, you would be expected to develop sales revenues in both new and existing accounts within the transportation and industrial sectors.
The main facets of the position are to:
- Manage selected key accounts from both a commercial and technical viewpoint.
- Achieve a sales budget in excess of £1.2 Million.
- Develop new business by ensuring our connectors products & associated cable assembly solutions are designed-in to transportation and industrial projects.
- Develop a strong understanding of our connectors & cable assemblies product portfolio.
- To strategically plan which potential accounts are primed for growth in the next 5 years.
- KPI management and a genuine attention to detail for sales reports.
- To close project orders.
Reporting to the Sales Director
But also liaising with other senior managers internally
- The candidate should have at least 5 years design-in sales experience.
- The ideal individual would be from the connectors, electro-mechanical or electronics industries etc.
- A demonstrable track record of sales achievement is essential.
- A mix of business development and account management attributes are needed for this role.
- Transportation industry relationships and contacts are desirable
- Strong analytical skills are also required
This leading company is an important provider of high specification connectors and cable assemblies with a strong focus on the transportation & industrial sectors. They have a reputation for offering industry leading solutions that have a strong technical capability and reliability. This organisation is now looking to strengthen with this key role within its business.