£35,000 - £40,000
over 1 year ago
A leading Manufacturer of lifting gear and hoisting solutions for the end user and distribution sectors are currently looking to strengthen their sales team in the UK. This is a forward-thinking organisation that is at the forefront of the industry because of its leading-edge product offering and impeccable reputation. They manufacturer a complete range of lifting gear and hoisting solutions for a wide range of end user applications & safety scenarios etc
Currently in search of a business development professional to develop and profitably grow their distribution (60%) & end user (40%) business by using pro-active sales techniques & utilising business development characteristics.
Duties & Responsibility:
- New business wins via product specification
- Account management
- Presentations and exhibitions
- Monthly sales reports
- Following up on sales leads
- Understand market requirements
- Technical advice and applications support
- Prices and quotations, when required to do so.
- Order closing
The suitable candidate will already have:
- An engineering apprenticeship or degree would be ideal
- A strong understanding of selling lifting gear/safety solutions products via business development techniques
- A passion for selling and good pro-active sales skills
- Ability to communicate with both engineers and commercial contacts
- A real appreciation of lifting gear/hoisting products & applications
To apply please forward your CV with covering letter stating your relevance for this opportunity.
Products: lifting gear, hoists, safety equipment and associated solutions etc
Plus bonus & benefits package