£40,000 - £50,000
almost 2 years ago
Do you have a proven track record in the stainless-steel Industry? Are you looking for a move to a progressive manufacturing company within the industry that has excellent career progression opportunities?
Most suitable candidates will have experience within the stainless steel/metals industry and already possess technical sales experience. You must have a proven track record of helping generate new business and putting together strategic business plans to help grow profitable sales.
The ideal candidate would already be technically competent in stainless steel long products (although extensive product training could be given). A flair for business development and the commercial awareness to understand pricing structures and profit margins is a must, as is the ability to successfully find new accounts within the UK.
Northern UK or Midlands
Our client is one of the market leaders within the Stainless Steel industry. They have excellent relationships with their customers and have revenues in excess of £2.5 Billion+. They are looking for a proven individual from within the industry to help develop their commercial offering.
Stainless steel long etc
You will be able to demonstrate experience in the following activities:
- A high level of business development experience coupled with a good understanding of stainless-steel products.
- Demonstrate that you can set out a strategic sales plan, also understanding market and industry trends whilst influencing internal and external stakeholders.
- Account management and impeccable customer service.
- To put together pricing plans and customer proposals.
- New product introductions and presentations.
- Ability to plan and manage your own work-load.
Plus 15% bonus and excellent benefits package