€60,000 - €80,000
about 2 years ago
Do you have a proven track record in the valves or process equipment sectors? Are you looking for a move to a market leading company within the industry that has excellent career progression opportunities?
Most suitable candidates will have experience within the safety valves or process equipment industry and already possess excellent contacts within the oil & gas, petrochemical, food & beverage and pharmaceutical sectors. You must have a proven track record of developing sales with OEM's and EPC contractors in the DACH region.
The ideal candidate would already be selling safety valves or similar engineered solutions into the sectors listed above and be very strong from a technical viewpoint.
Our client is one of the market leaders within the safety engineered products industry. They have excellent relationships with their customers and have global revenues in excess of £100 Million+. They are looking for a proven individual from within the industry to help develop their sales in the DACH region.
Safety valves and associated engineered solutions etc
You will be able to demonstrate experience in the following activities:
- Technical sales & industry experience with a good understanding of safety valve applications or associated technologies
- Demonstrate that you can gain win new project sales using business development techniques
- Excellent customer service and engineering knowledge are essential
- Excellent applications knowledge and negotiation skills
- Ability to plan and manage your own work load
- Liaison with Engineering and R&D departments to support customer orders and inquiries
- A third level degree in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Physics or similar
- 2 years+ technical sales experience within major industrial market segments
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings
Plus Bonus & Benefits Package