€70,000 - €80,000
about 1 month ago
A large and exciting international business that provides thermoplastic compounds into the transportation, healthcare and construction sectors is looking for a European business development manager to increase revenues within manufacturers of wire & cable in Germany. This organisation is well established and is a market leader that has an impeccable reputation for their thermoplastic compounds & associated materials and products.
- The main facet of this position is to achieve and exceed the sales revenue target of €5 million.
- We are looking for a strong business developer who has the capability to help and further enhance the sales performance in Germany.
- This role would suit someone living in Germany or an export sales professional in the UK that speaks fluent German.
- The successful applicant will be highly strategic with a credible track record of sales achievement within the thermoplastics/elastomers/materials industries.
- This important role demands a committed and dynamic person with an in-depth knowledge of thermoplastic compounds and the applications that they are used for within the wire & cable industry.
- You must be able to demonstrate the personal presence required to make a significant positive impact on our business; as well as the drive, determination and ambition to realise the full commercial potential of this exciting technical sales opportunity.
- It is imperative that you have a technical aptitude as well as strong sales experience and an aptitude to implement and develop new business strategies.
Products: thermoplastic compounds & elastomers etc
Your success will see you rewarded with an excellent remuneration package and outstanding career prospects. To apply please forward your CV with covering letter stating your relevance for this opportunity.
Plus 20% Bonus Potential & Benefits Package (Including strong pension)