£60000 - £80,000
11 months ago
An exciting opportunity is now available within a leading manufacturer of automated manufacturing solutions that include robotics, robotic welding systems and turnkey automation projects. This company sells into the following sectors: off highway & agricultural vehicles, transportation and renewable energy etc. This commercial role is to further develop revenues and increase their market share in the UK.
As a general manager your primary responsibility is to ensure sales budgets and objectives are achieved within the region (UK) you are responsible for:
- Primarily, the role is to open and develop new OEM accounts, it is expected this will be accomplished through the use of a pro-active business development approach.
- Key account management and maintaining sound customer and prospect relationships (Direct sales target £4 Million+)
- You will also be responsible for the management of a team of 10 people (service engineers, internal sales and administration)
- It is expected that you will possess a good overall awareness of OEM project activities happening within the sales territory.
- Work closely with senior management individuals to develop and execute an OEM business development strategy in the UK.
- You will work out of a home office and regional Office.
- Sales targets & KPI management
This role will offer you the chance to grow within an international market leader ensuring genuine long-term career stability and progression.
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your CV with covering letter stating your relevance to this position.
Key Search Words: automation, welding, robotic welding, robotics, turnkey solutions
Include a lucrative bonus structure, along with a company car & pension scheme