£50,000 - £60,000
over 2 years ago
Do you have a proven track record in the Fuel Marking Industry? Are you looking for a move to a market company within the industry that has excellent career progression opportunities?
Most suitable candidates will have experience within the Fuel Marking industry and already possess excellent contacts within the Petrochemical sector (BP, Shell etc). You must have a proven track record of bringing in new business with major end users.
The ideal candidate would already be selling Fuel Marking or Fuel Additives solutions into the Petrochemical industry.
Our client is one of the market leaders within the Fuel Marking industry. They have excellent relationships with their customers and have global revenues in excess of £20 Million+. They are looking for a proven individual from within the industry to help develop their sales in the European region
Fuel Marking and associated solutions etc
You will be able to demonstrate experience in the following activities:
- Technical sales & Industry experience with a good understanding of Fuel Marking solutions
- Demonstrate that you can gain new business through existing contacts using business development techniques
- Excellent customer service and technical sales skills are essential
- Excellent applications knowledge and negotiation skills
- Ability to plan and manage your own work load
Plus Bonus & Benefits Package