£60,000 - £68,000
about 2 years ago
As an international sales manager you would be expected to work on your own autonomy whilst also being a key individual within our commercial team.
The main facets of the position are to:
- Develop new business by ensuring our products are specified and sold through distribution channels and to end users (process, petrochemical, food & beverage, industrial sectors etc).
- Account management & business development (target £2 million+)
- Develop a strong understanding of our pump products portfolio (rotary lobe pumps, positive displacement pumps etc)
- To strategically plan which distribution & end user accounts are primed for growth in the next 5 years
- Negotiate and close sales, contract agreements, follow up and ensure customer satisfaction.
POSITION WITHIN COMPANY:
Reporting to the sales & marketing director
But also liaising with other senior managers internally
- The candidate should have at least 3 years rotary lobe & piston pumps sales experience
- You will be based in the UK or Europe
- The ideal individual will have sold into European distributors and end users
- Knowledge of how to win business via specification sales is essential
- Hunter type new business development attributes are needed for this role
- End User company relationships and contacts are desirable
- A strong technical aptitude and commercial mind-set is essential
This company is a leading manufacturer of pumps solutions (rotary lobe & piston pumps). They have a reputation for offering leading and innovative product solutions and have a strong technical capability and reliability. This organisation is targeting strategic growth within Europe and is now looking to strengthen key areas within its business, currently they turnover in excess of £50 Million globally.