£50,000 - £60,000
about 1 year ago
As an international sales manager, you would be expected to travel extensively within the Americas and Asia region, developing significant sales revenues using a design-in sales strategy.
The main facets of the position are to:
- To develop sales of our rf & microwave components in overseas territories such as America and Asia etc.
- To identify potential new accounts and understand what we need to do to win long term project business from them.
- Specification sales of rf & microwave components via the design-in process.
- To develop close relationships with engineers and procurement contacts within your account base.
- To strategically plan which potential accounts are primed for growth in the next 5 years.
- Also supporting channel partners in overseas territories.
Reporting to the sales director
- The candidate should have at least 5 years technical sales experience.
- The ideal individual would be from the RF & microwave components and systems industry.
- Knowledge of how to develop sales via the design-in process is desirable.
- Formidable technical & commercial attributes are needed for this role.
- A strong understanding of Military & Aerospace sector is needed.
- Someone who is highly motivated and thrives on international travel is needed for this role.
This company is an important manufacturer of RF & microwave product solutions that include transceivers, mixed signal & power components etc. They have a reputation for offering industry leading products that have a strong technical capability and reliability. The senior management team are looking to strengthen all areas of their business and are looking towards aggressive sales growth in the next 5 years.