£35,000 - £55,000
12 months ago
An exciting opportunity is now available within a leading manufacturer of noise & sound instrumentation products, this company sells into the oil & gas, process and manufacturing sectors. This commercial role is to further develop sales and increase their market share in an international territory (Americas and Middle East etc), this role is to help influence end users and push sales via the distribution channels.
As an International sales manager your primary responsibility is to ensure sales budgets and objectives are achieved within the region you are responsible for:
- Primarily, the role is to manage, develop and grow the distribution driven business, it is expected this will be accomplished through the use of a pro-active sales approach.
- You will also be responsible for helping to influence end users and possessing overall awareness of activities happening within the sales territory.
- Business development is a key part of this role, the ability to recognise new distribution partners and assist with strategic marketing material is desired.
- 25% of the time will be spent travelling overseas for 1-week periods.
- A strategic sales mindset and the ability to give presentations is crucial.
- You will work out of a home office.
This role will offer you the chance to grow within a market leading company ensuring genuine long-term career stability and progression.
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your CV with covering letter stating your relevance to this position.
Key Search Words: Noise & Sound Monitoring, Instrumentation, Vibration Monitoring