£45,000 - £50,000
about 1 month ago
An exciting opportunity is now available within a leading manufacturer of advanced materials. This company sells technical products that include composites, prepregs and associated materials. Their product offering is showcased in many industrial sectors and is genuinely market leading. This key account manager role is to further develop revenues and increase product specification in the UK & Europe.
As a Key Account manager your primary responsibility is to ensure sales budgets and objectives are achieved within the region you are responsible for:
- The main facet of this role is to work with and develop key accounts within the industrial sectors, it is expected this will be accomplished using a pro-active strategic sales approach.
- Another facet of this role is to provide a high level of customer engagement, providing support from both a technical & commercial standpoint.
- It is expected that you would have a good understanding of advanced materials and in particular composites and plastics etc
- To continually look for new business opportunities within your account base.
- You will work out of a home office.
- To achieve a sales target of £6 Million+
This role will offer you the chance to grow within a well thought of business, ensuring genuine long-term career stability and offering the chance of progression to a management position for the right calibre candidate.
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your CV with covering letter stating your relevance to this position.