£50,000 - £55,000
about 2 months ago
As an automotive account manager, you would be expected to work on your own autonomy whilst also being a senior individual within our sales team.
The main facets of the position are to:
- Develop sales revenues in both OEM and tier 1 automotive companies (£25 Million+ sales target)
- Winning new project business by ensuring our bearings solutions are specified into the likes of JLR, Nissan & Toyota etc
- Key account management and continued growth of our tier 1 automotive customer base
- Develop a strong understanding of our bearings & aftermarket solutions portfolio
- To strategically plan which potential accounts are primed for growth in the next 5 years
- Negotiate and close sales, follow up and ensure customer satisfaction.
Reporting to the Sales Director
- The candidate should have atleast 3 years automotive OEM sales experience.
- The ideal individual (Although not essential) would be from the bearings, lubricants or condition monitoring industries etc.
- Knowledge of how to win project sales via specification selling is essential.
- Strong key account management attributes are also needed for this role.
- Automotive OEM & Tier 1 client relationships and contacts are desirable.
- A highly motivated sales personality is needed for this role.
This company (Group turnover is over £750 Million) is an important manufacturer of bearings & associated aftermarket solutions etc. They have a reputation for offering industry leading bearings products that have a strong technical capability and reliability.