£45,000 - £60,000
about 2 years ago
An exciting opportunity is now available within a leading manufacturer of Lithium-Ion Batteries, this renowned international company employs over 1000 people and has been established over 100 years. This commercial role is to further develop sales and increase their market share within the UK sales territory.
As a Key Account Manager your primary responsibility is to ensure distribution sales budgets and objectives are achieved within the region (UK) you are responsible for:
- Primarily, the role is to manage, develop and grow our distribution account base (Avnet, Arrow, Future Electronics etc), it is expected this will be accomplished through the use of a pro-active key account management approach.
- You will also be responsible for developing and maintaining sound customer and prospect relationships and possessing overall awareness of activities happening within the Industrial Batteries sector.
- Work closely with other Senior Management individuals, Engineering, Product Managers, Area Sales Managers and all sales support functions.
- Electronics distribution strategy and high-level presentations
- Business development & order closing
- Sales target of £2 Million+
This role will offer you the chance to grow within a market leader ensuring genuine long-term career stability and progression.
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your CV with covering letter stating your relevance to this position.
Key Search Words: Industrial Batteries, Lithium-Ion, Battery Solutions.
Plus excellent bonus & benefits package