£50,000 - £60,000
10 days ago
An exciting opportunity is now available within a leading manufacturer of HVAC Solutions, this European company sells into the construction, industrial & commercial and datacentre sectors. Their product offering includes chillers, air handling units & close control solutions and is industry leading from an engineering viewpoint. This commercial role is to further develop sales and increase their market share in the South Eats via the main contractors.
As a key account manager your primary responsibility is to ensure sales budgets and objectives are achieved within the region (South East) you are responsible for:
- Primarily, the role is to manage, develop and grow the contractor driven business, it is expected this will be accomplished through the use of a pro-active account management approach (sales target £3 Million+).
- You will also be responsible for developing and maintaining sound customer and prospect relationships and possessing overall awareness of activities happening within the South East Territory that affects or could potentially affect the ability to sell product in the marketplace.
- Work closely with other Senior Management individuals, Engineering, Product Managers, Area Sales Managers and all sales support functions.
- Contractor sales strategy and high-level presentations
- You will work out of a home office
- Project order closing
This role will offer you the chance to grow within a market leading group of companies ensuring genuine long-term career stability and progression.
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your CV with covering letter stating your relevance to this position.
Key Search Words: HVAC, Chillers, Close control, AHU's, Air Handling Units
Plus 15K bonus & benefits package