£40,000 - £45,000
5 months ago
An exciting opportunity is now available within a leading manufacturer of HVAC Solutions, this leading company sells into the end users, M & E contractors and consultant sectors. Their product offering includes chillers, data cooling & close control solutions and is industry leading from an engineering viewpoint. This commercial role is to further develop sales and increase their market share in the South East.
As a regional sales manager your primary responsibility is to ensure sales budgets and objectives are achieved within the region (South East) you are responsible for:
- Primarily, the role is to manage, develop and grow the contractor & consultants driven business, it is expected this will be accomplished through the use of a pro-active business development and account management approach (sales target £1 Million+).
- You will also be responsible for developing and maintaining sound customer and prospect relationships and possessing overall awareness of activities happening within the South East Territory that affects or could potentially affect the ability to sell product in the marketplace.
- Work closely with other Senior Management individuals, Engineering, Product Managers, Area Sales Managers and all sales support functions.
- Contractor sales strategy and presentations
- You will work out of a home office
- Project order closing
This role will offer you the chance to grow within a market leading group of companies ensuring genuine long-term career stability and progression.
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your CV with covering letter stating your relevance to this position.
Key Search Words: HVAC, Chillers, Close control, AHU's, Air Handling Units
Plus 1.5% Commission & benefits package