£40,000 - £47,000
6 days ago
Do you have a proven track record in the compressed air Industry? Are you looking for a move to a market leading company that has excellent career progression opportunities?
Most suitable candidates will have experience within the compressed air industry and already possess excellent contacts with customers within sectors like food & beverage, industrial, M& E contractors and facilities management etc. You must have a proven track record of growing service sales revenues and delivering impeccable customer service.
Our client is specifically looking for someone to develop service sales revenues, the ideal candidate would already be selling compressed air and service solutions into the sectors above.
This organisation is one of the market leaders within the compressed air industry. They have excellent relationships with their customers and have grown sales revenues by 50% in the last 5 years. They are looking for a proven individual from within the industry to help further develop this successful sales territory for them.
Compressed air products & services
You will be able to demonstrate experience in the following activities:
- Compressed air industry experience with a good understanding of service solutions.
- Demonstrate that you can build customer relationships through account management techniques.
- Excellent customer service and technical sales skills are essential.
- Proven track record in obtaining new business.
- Ideally you will already possess compressed air applications knowledge
- Ability to plan and manage your own workload
Unfortunately, due to the large number of applications we are currently receiving we cannot respond to speculative phone calls, if shortlisted you will be notified within 5 working days from your application.
Plus, Bonus & Benefits Package