Our client is a leading provider of Connectors & Cable Assembies solutions, they offer their connectors products into the Aerospace & Defence, Transportation and Industrial Industries etc. Typically, their solutions are sold into OEM's and End Users within the above sectors. This organisation continues to invest in its infrastructure and engineering innovation to be at the forefront of the electrical connectors Industry.
This company now requires a Key Account Manager to fit in the commercial team. Reporting to the Sales Director you will be responsible for the development of our Aeropsace & defence business. This position will require a tenacious sales professional with a strong technical aptitude, coupled with a strong understanding of the connectors industry.
• You will currently be working within the electrical connectors industry and predominantly selling into the aerospace & defence sector.
• You will already possess good relationships within the global aerospace & defence OEM's.
• Atleast 5 years technical sales experience with a genuine understanding of the desig
• The successful individual must be strategic and well versed in solution based sales
• The ability to champion new business and execute a strategic plan is vital
• You must also possess genuine motivation to increase both turnover and profit whilst developing internal relationships within our company
This opportunity will carry a high level of autonomy and you will be expected to deliver results.
Your success will see you rewarded with an excellent remuneration package and outstanding career prospects.
To apply please forward your CV with covering letter stating your relevance for the opportunity.
Plus 30% bonus and benefits package