£60,000 - £80,000
7 months ago
Do you have a proven track record in the power transmission industries? Are you looking for the next step in your managerial career?
If the answer is yes to both of these questions, then please read below.
Most suitable candidates will have experience within the power transmission industry and possess experience of managing & developing a business unit (Revenues in excess of £5 million). This organisation is wanting to look at experienced sales management/general management professionals with a real pedigree for developing revenue growth and profitability.
The core solutions for this business unit are manufacturing power transmission products (so the successful applicant must be conversant with either electric motors, hydraulics, gearboxes or chains etc)
Our client is one of the market leaders within their industry, they have excellent relationships with their customers and continue to develop their service proposition. They are looking for a proven business leader from within the power transmission industry for this role.
You will be managing a team of 13 employees including an external sales team, engineers, customer services and a financial manager.
You will be able to demonstrate experience in the following activities:
- Power transmission Industry experience with a good understanding of running a business from a profit & loss perspective
- Demonstrate that you can identify revenue growth and profit improvement opportunities
- Excellent leadership and general management skills are essential
- The ability to understand what the customer needs as an engineering service proposition
- Excellent engineering knowledge and operational skills
- Act as a conduit between this business unit and head office
Unfortunately, due to the large number of applications we are currently receiving we cannot respond to speculative phone calls, if shortlisted you will be notified within 5 working days from your application.
Plus excellent bonus and benefits package