£40,000 - £45,000
about 1 year ago
Do you have a proven track record in the power tools Industry? Are you looking for a move to a market company within the industry that has excellent career progression opportunities?
Most suitable candidates will have experience within the power tools industry and already possess excellent contacts within the MRO distribution sectors. You must have a proven track record of bringing in new business as well as developing existing accounts revenues (Sales target £1.2 Million with potential to grow to £5 Million).
The ideal candidate would already be selling power tools or similar products into the likes of Cromwell, Brammer and Buck & Hickman etc.
Our client is one of the market leaders within the Power Tools industry. They have excellent relationships with their customers and employ over a 1000 people globally. They are looking for a proven individual from within the power tools industry to help develop their national account sales in the UK.
Power tools, tooling and associated solutions etc
You will be able to demonstrate experience in the following activities:
- The ability to deal with national accounts within the MRO distribution sector at both head office and branch level.
- Demonstrate that you can gain new business through existing contacts using business development and pro-active sales techniques.
- Excellent customer service and presentation skills are essential.
- Genuine tenacity and an understanding of how to grow national accounts.
- Ability to plan and manage your own workload.
Plus 20% Bonus & Benefits Package