£35,000 - £50,000
over 1 year ago
An exciting opportunity is now available within a leading manufacturer of structural waterproofing solutions, this company mainly specifies into architects, engineers and contractors. This commercial role is to further develop sales and increase their market share in the north of the UK, you will be responsible for specification and helping push sales via the distribution channels.
As a specification sales professional your primary responsibility is to ensure sales budgets and objectives are achieved within the northern region you are responsible for:
- Primarily, the role is to manage, develop and grow the specification driven business, it is expected this will be accomplished through the use of a pro-active sales approach.
- You will also be responsible for helping to influence sales via distribution channels and possessing overall awareness of activities happening within the sales territory.
- Business development is a key part of this role, the ability to recognise new projects and find new specification partners is desired.
- Account management and great customer service skills are imperative
- A technical mindset and the ability to give presentations is crucial.
- You will work out of a home office.
This role will offer you the chance to grow within a market leading structural waterproofing company ensuring genuine long-term career stability and progression.
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your CV with covering letter stating your relevance to this position.
Key Search Words: Structural Waterproofing, Concrete Repairs, Liquid Applied