£40,000 - £50,000
9 months ago
An exciting opportunity is now available within a leading supplier of hydraulic hoses & fittings, this cutting-edge organisation (which has a turnover in excess of £30 Million) sells into the industrial & Process sectors.
The focus of this operations manager role is to improve the efficiency of the production team and implement best practice systems for manufacturing processes.
As an operations manager your primary responsibility is to ensure that our production team work in an efficient and systematic way.
- Primarily, the role is to manage, develop and help the production & operations team of 25 people, it is expected this will be accomplished through the creation of best practice production & operational processes.
- You will also be responsible for developing and maintaining sound professional relationships within your team.
- You will be part of the senior management team along with the general manager and financial manager.
- An operations & engineering background are essential.
- You will also be helping to maximise sales revenues by engaging with our customers in an operational capacity.
- You will work out of our North West facility.
- The ability to shape an efficient and motivated production team is a pre-requisite.
This role will offer you the chance to grow within a market leading engineering company ensuring genuine long-term career stability and progression.
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your CV with covering letter stating your relevance to this position.
Key Search Words: hydraulics, hoses, fluid power, operations