£35,000 - £50,000
over 1 year ago
Do you have a proven track record in the connectors or electro-mechanical components Industry? Are you looking for a move to a progressive manufacturing company within the connectors industry that has excellent career progression opportunities?
Most suitable candidates will have experience within the connectors/electronics/e-mech components industry and already possess product management experience. You must have a proven track record of helping generate new business and putting together strategic business plans to help support and lead the sales team to additional revenues.
The ideal candidate would already be technically competent in connectors, electronics or e-mech components (although extensive product training will be given). A flair for marketing and the commercial awareness to understand pricing structures and profit margins is a must, as is the ability to successfully launch new products.
Our client is one of the market leaders within the Connectors industry. They have excellent relationships with their customers and have revenues in excess of £30 Million+. They are looking for a proven individual from within the industry to help develop their commercial offering.
Connectors & harness solutions etc
You will be able to demonstrate experience in the following activities:
- Product management experience with a good understanding of connectors (Or the demonstrable technical aptitude to learn new products).
- Demonstrate that you can set out a strategic marketing plan, also understanding market and industry trends whilst influencing internal and external stakeholders.
- To put together pricing plans and customer proposals.
- New product introductions and presentations.
- Ability to plan and manage your own work-load.
Plus excellent benefits package