£45,000 - £50,000
6 months ago
Do you have a proven track record in the Electro-mechanical components Industry? Are you looking for a move to a progressive distribution company within the industry that has excellent career progression opportunities?
Most suitable candidates will have experience within the Electronics/E-mech components industry and already possess product knowledge of connectors, sensors, filters & DC-DC converters etc. You must have a proven track record of generating new business and strategic sales.
The ideal candidate would already be selling Electronics or E-mech components into the Aerospace & Defence and Transportation industries.
Our client is one of the market leaders within the electronic & e-mech distribution industry. They have excellent relationships with their customers and have revenues in excess of £10 Million+. They are looking for a proven individual from within the industry to help develop their sales growth.
Connectors, DC-DC Converters, Sensors, Filters etc
You will be able to demonstrate experience in the following activities:
- Technical sales & Industry experience with a good understanding of e-mech components
- Demonstrate that you can gain new business through existing contacts using business development techniques
- Excellent customer service and technical sales skills are essential
- Excellent applications knowledge and negotiation skills
- Ability to plan and manage your own work load
Plus Bonus & Benefits Package