£65,000 - £75,000
about 1 year ago
As a product manager, you would be expected to work on your own autonomy whilst also being a senior individual within our commercial team.
The main facets of the position are to:
- To develop commercial & technical strategies for our RF & microwave product solutions.
- To identify industry trends and understand where we need to position ourselves from a product viewpoint.
- New product introductions
- Manage product lifecycles & product road mapping.
- To strategically plan which potential accounts & industry sectors are primed for growth in the next 3 years.
- You will be the RF & Microwave product champion and will be responsible for ensuring the sales team have both the support and knowledge to be successful when taking the products to market.
Reporting to the Managing Director
- The candidate should have at least 5 years product manager experience.
- The ideal individual would be from the RF & microwave components & systems industry.
- Knowledge of how to develop product roadmaps and sales strategies.
- Formidable technical & commercial attributes are needed for this role.
- A strong understanding of radar systems is preferable.
- A highly strategic mind is needed for this role.
This company is an important manufacturer of RF & microwave product solutions etc. They have a reputation for offering industry leading technology products that have a strong technical capability and reliability.